Connect with us


Audio Captures Final Moments Prior to San Diego Jet Crash

Jet Crash
Photo via Facebook

Audio from a crashed jet was released to the public yesterday.  The jet went down near the city limits of San Diego.  The air traffic control audio from the crash is particularly chilling, revealing the pilot exclaiming “Oh s–t! Oh s–t!” just prior to the crash.  The crash killed all four individuals on board. 

Details of the Crash

The jet in question was a Learjet 35A business plane.  This twin-engine jet seats upward of eight individuals.  The plane disintegrated immediately upon impact after falling from the sky in El Cajon’s Bostonia area.  According to the Times of San Diego, the crash occurred around 7 in the evening on Monday, December 27th. reports the downed plane was registered to El Cajon’s Med Jet LLC, an air ambulance business.

The Aftermath of the Crash

The plane crashed onto a suburban street, leaving a fiery mess for the fire department, first responders, and police to clean up.  Authorities and several news reports state the crash also knocked out power to hundreds of San Diego-area homes.  Rick Breitenfeldt, a Federal Aviation Administration spokesman, stated none of the four individuals on the jet survived.  His comments about the crash were made to Fox 5 San Diego.  

The Chilling Audio

Fox 5 San Diego posted the audio of the jet crash as provided by air traffic.  The audio captured the entirety of the final minute of the jet’s time in the air.  Air traffic controllers had cleared the jet’s pilot to safely land on runway #17.  However, the private jet ended up crashing in a nearby residential neighborhood, a couple miles away from the airport.  

It is particularly interesting to note the pilot of the jet informed air traffic controllers in the tower that he desired to use visual flight rules.  The pilot also requested permission to land on a different runway.  To be more specific, the pilot requested to land on runway #27 as opposed to runway #17.

The air traffic controller interacting with the pilot confirmed the inquiry, stating the request to cancel the instrument flight rules had been received.  The air traffic controller stated the pilot could overfly the field, “…make left traffic, Runway 27 Right, Runway 27 Right, clear to land.”  

However, the pilot did not successfully land his jet.  You can listen to the spine-tingling audio leading up to the crash by clicking here.

What Caused the Crash?

At this time, authorities are uncertain as to what, exactly, caused the jet to crash.  It is clear something went terribly wrong when the plane’s pilot was attempting to land amidst rainy conditions.  It is possible the pilot lost sight of his targeted runway at Gillespie Field.  There is also a chance the plane was struck by lightning.  However, the fact that the pilot is heard yelling out expletives just prior to the crash makes it clear that he was aware of a problem with the plane prior to the crash or that he saw especially stormy weather ahead.  

A radio-controlled plane specialist posted video footage from a Nest camera to the web after the accident.  The footage reveals the jet exploded into a flash of light.  The witness stated that he and his wife heard a thunderous noise.  It is quite possible a bolt of lightning struck the plane and caused it to explode upon impact.  It is also possible a mechanical issue, possibly with one of the engines, caused the plane to explode.  

The fact that the eyewitness saw a large flash of light makes aviation experts believe a lightning strike is the most likely cause of the crash.  However, the fire department personnel who responded to the accident state hardly anything is left of the plane, meaning it will be difficult to piece together the puzzle of why the accident occurred.

Additional Eyewitness Reports

San Diego resident Nanci Watt was in her home near the location of the crash when the jet fell out of the sky.  She states the ensuing power outage caused everything to go black in a split second.  Watt quickly called her husband and son after the power outage.  She also states there was a large fire by her home resulting from the crash.  The flames were so expansive that Watt was forced to evacuate.  

Aside from the details pertaining to the power outage and the eyewitness statements as detailed above, little else is known about the crash.  The ensuing investigation will be handled by the National Transportation Safety Board and the FAA.  However, neither of these agencies has revealed the identities of anyone involved in the crash.  

The FAA’s first investigator is scheduled to arrive at the scene of the crash on Tuesday morning.  Two additional investigators will make their way to the crash site later in the day.  Local authorities will also reveal the victims’ identities, likely at some point on Tuesday or Wednesday.


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Las Vegas Uber driver viciously attacked by her passengers

Las Vegas Uber driver viciously attacked by her passengers

Victoria Partridge is thankful to be alive after she was viciously attacked by her Uber passengers early Sunday morning in Las Vegas

Partridge went to Fremont St. to make a pickup at around 12:30 AM. When she got there, she saw there were 7 women waiting for her, more than her six-passenger van is permitted to carry due to seatbelt restrictions. 

Victoria told them she couldn’t take them all, but they pleaded with her several times telling her it was the last chance they had to get home. The driver opened the van door multiple times asking them to leave, but when they wouldn’t go, she gave up and took them to their destination, an apartment seven minutes away. 

When they got to the apartment, Victoria turned around to remind them to take their belongings when one passenger threw a drink into her face. 

Then all hell broke loose.

The passenger in the front seat began beating Victoria on the head. The woman in the back seat grabbed her tip jar. Another passenger opened the driver door, so she was being beaten on all sides. 

One woman took her cell phone while another complained she broke her nails during the assault. 

“I was trying to protect my eyes in the beginning, just because I didn’t want to go blind,” Victoria said. “When the attack started getting harder, punching harder, then I started thinking that I’m gonna die. And when they left, I was just praying to God. Thank God I’m alive.” 

In addition to being physically injured, Victoria’s van was also damaged. The side door was kicked in and the windshield wiper lever was torn off. 

Victoria contacted the police and Uber directly after the incident. The police told her an officer would be in touch. Uber asked her to upload any images she had of the incident. Thankfully, it had all been caught on her interior dash cam. 

She had also gotten a tip from the woman who originally booked through the Cash App, so she had her contact info and picture. 

But despite the evidence and criminal nature of the attack, Victoria didn’t hear from Uber or the police for three days. When she contacted Las Vegas police, they confirmed they had started a case for her but recommended she call the Downtown Command Center to jumpstart it.

Victoria was frustrated by the lack of response. “It feels like nobody cares. And it hurts. Hurts a lot,” she said. 

Partridge and her husband are both Uber drivers and count on their van for income. Now that it’s out of commission, they must wait until it’s repaired to get back on the road. 

Victoria is also injured. Her face is still bruised, and she thinks she has a slight concussion. She hasn’t slept much since the incident occurred. 

“I didn’t go to the hospital because I have no insurance. I didn’t know if Uber was going to cover it or not. Because if they’re not gonna cover I don’t know how the bill is going to be. Maybe $5000 for this visit,” Victoria said.  

As an update, Uber eventually offered to reimburse Victoria for her car repairs and will make a $5000 donation to her Uber account. 

Partridge has also started a GoFundMe account to cover medical, repair and attorney fees. Those wishing to donate can do so at this link.  

Continue Reading


The largest ever Python caught in Florida Everglades

The largest ever Python caught in Florida Everglades

Encountering a snake is never pleasant but imagine coming across one that’s 215 lbs. and 18 ft long. That’s the size of the Burmese Python that was captured in Florida on Thursday. 

Apparently, the female snake had been slithering around the Florida Everglades when biologists found her by using a male python named Dionysus who was outfitted with a radio transmitter. 

Researchers from the Conservancy of Southwest Florida wrestled with her for 20 minutes before she was subdued and eventually killed. 

“We knew he (Dionysus) was there for a reason, and the team found him with the largest female we have seen to date,” said state biologist Ian Bartoszek. 

The python, who was about the size of a giraffe when stretched out, was discovered to be pregnant with a whopping 122 eggs. Her last meal was an entire white-tailed deer. 

She was estimated to be about 20 years old. 

She beats the record for largest snake caught in the area topping a 16 ft. 140 lb., male previously captured nearby. 

Pythons have long been seen as pests in the Florida area. With no major predators, they tend to thrive on native species. 

They are often found in the Florida area due to irresponsible pet owners who released them or allowed them to escape. They are well suited to the state’s subtropical climate. 

Researchers have been hunting pythons in Florida for over 10 years to save the eco-system. 

The Conservancy of Southwest Florida was established in 2013 and has since removed over 1000 pythons from a 100 square mile region in southwest Florida. 

Florida also hosts an annual contest known as the “Python Challenge” which calls on the public for help hunting pythons. This year it will run from August 5-14. It’s expected to draw about 600 participants from 25 states. 

Prizes are given out including a $2500 reward for most snakes captured and a $1500 reward for longest snake caught. 

Last year’s winners included one hunter that caught 223 pythons and another that caught a serpent 15 feet long.

The largest ever Python caught in Florida Everglades

Continue Reading


British art teacher fired after allowing high school students to pose nude

British art teacher fired after allowing high school students to pose nude

One of the best things about art is how subjective it is. Even though art is subjective there are still certain lines that should never be crossed. Among them include allowing underage girls to pose topless in the name of art, but that’s exactly what one art teacher in the U.K has been accused of. The teacher, 41-year-old Emma Wright, was working at the Huxlow Science College in Northamptonshire, England at the time the incident occurred. The photoshoot took place back in 2017, but Wright wasn’t fired until the two year investigation surrounding the photoshoot concluded. To say that the photos were inappropriate would be quite an understatement.

Some of the photos included students using bottles of alcohol to cover their breasts, while other images consisted of the girls smoking in their school uniforms and making other offensive gestures. British media outlet, The Sun shared claims that one photo contained an image of a student “posing with their hand inside their underwear or in a pose which simulated masturbation.” While most people can understand the limits of art classes in school, Wright seemingly doesn’t. She criticized her firing as an “injustice”, and told The Sun, “I am a good person. I am not the person they are making me out to be.” Her track record seems to back this claim up, as she had a “good history” teaching at Huxlow Science College dating back to 2004.

Regardless, the Teaching Regulation Agency still deemed the photo shoot as “highly inappropriate.” This led to Wright being removed from the teaching registry for two years, but she now no longer has a desire to teach. “I feel there is a deep injustice about it, but I am not going to appeal because I no longer wish to teach,” she told The Sun. She’s now employed at a nursing home. Here’s hoping she can abide by the rules of her new employer better than she was during her time as a teacher.

Continue Reading


Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade

Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled to overturn the 49-year-old Roe vs. Wade decision to legalize abortion throughout the U.S. It will uphold a Mississippi decision to ban the procedure after 15 weeks of pregnancy and leave the ultimate decision up to each state’s local government. 

Justice Samuel Alito also overturned a decision made in the 1992 case, Planned Parenthood vs. Casey which ruled not to impose and ‘undue burden’ on women in need of an abortion. 

“Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the people and their elected representatives,” Alito wrote in a statement. 

“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division,” he continued. 

The decision was finalized more than eight weeks after Alito’s opinion was leaked to press causing outrage and protests across the country. 

Chief Justice John Roberts concurred with Alito’s decision saying, “Ample evidence suggests that a 15-week ban provides sufficient time, absent rare circumstances, for a woman to ‘decide for herself’ whether to terminate her pregnancy”. He also criticized liberal justices who supported Roe vs. Wade for displaying, “a relentless freedom from doubt on the legal issue that I cannot share.”

Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who also joined in Alito’s opinion stated, “Because the Constitution is neutral on the issue of abortion, this Court also must be scrupulously neutral. The nine unelected Members of this court do not possess the constitutional authority to override the democratic process and to decree either a pro-life of pro-choice abortion policy for all 330 million people in the United States. 

“Instead of adhering to the Constitution’s neutrality, the Court in Roe took side on the issue and unilaterally decreed that abortion was legal throughout the United States up to the point of viability (about 24 weeks of pregnancy). The court’s decision today properly returns the Court to a position of neutrality and restores the people’s authority to address the issue of abortion through the processes of democratic self-government established by the Constitution.”

Justice Clarence Thomas disagreed requesting that the court review decisions like Roe and Casey based on substantive due process which states rights not included in the constitution are protected by the 14th Amendment. 

“Because any substantive due process decision is ‘demonstrably erroneous, we have a duty to ‘correct the error’ established in those precedents,” Johnson said. 

Liberals shot back accusing the majority of threatening the balance struck by the Roe v. Wade decision. 

“It says from the very moment of fertilization, a woman has no rights to speak of. A state can force her to bring a pregnancy to term, even at the steepest personal and familial costs. 

“Whatever the exact scope of the coming (state) laws, one result of today’s decision is certain: the curtailment of women’s rights, and their status as free and equal citizens,” the liberal’s response stated. 

Recent polling has revealed that although a majority of Americans wanted Roe v. Wade to be upheld, the decision will allow 22 states to implement total or near total abortion restrictions.

Continue Reading


Couple receive noise warning after neighbors complain their sex “louder than a lawnmower”

Couple receive noise warning after neighbors complain their sex "louder than a lawnmower"

There are a variety of traits that neighbors value. Among them are the ability to be respectful of others when it comes to noise. That’s a memo a couple from the United Kingdom never received as their neighbors have issued complaints that their sex is ‘louder than a lawnmower. Lydia Barker, 31, and Billy Brown, 40, who live in a social housing community named Stonewater will now need to be monitored by the housing provider as a result of the neighbors’ complaints

They received a letter from the housing association saying, “We have been informed that you and your partner can be heard having sexual relations by other neighbors. In turn they have reported this to us, as they find it to be embarrassing and distressing.” Barker responded to the letter by saying, “It’s as if I’m a screamer. I’ve never had any noise issues before.” Providing further detail about her intimacy habits, she also said, “I’d not call my sex sessions extreme… a few moans and groans of course. We’re doing it morning, noon and night, but not anti-social hours.” To call the situation embarrassing would likely be an understatement. 

Taking that into mind, Barker thought the complaint she received from the housing association was “very extreme”, saying that she would have empathized with her neighbors if they would have just knocked on the door and asked them to bring the volume down a bit, or if they ‘stuck a polite note in the door’. Regardless of how Barker believes the situation should have been handled, now the housing association is tasked with ensuring the couple follows through with their promise to be more courteous to their neighbors. In a statement issued by the housing association, they said, “We will continue to work with both Ms Barker and her neighbors to help them live alongside each other amicably while respecting each others’ boundaries.” Only time will tell whether or not they’ll be able to coexist in the long run.

Continue Reading